Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) and foot pain

In a message dated 4/8/99 9:14:15 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< my hair dresser just told me my hair (light brown) is turning blonde.
 I like that term better than gray. *L*  I bet my diabetes is taking the color
 out of our hair.  >>

That's *it*! *That's* my excuse!!! It has nothing to do with my age! Thank
you ever so much! <vbg>

I do have a freelance writer who blames her missed deadlines and last-minute
notes saying she "just cand't get around to writing that article" on her DM.
But she won't be doing that much longer. Oh, she'll still have DM, but ...

Think I should tell her that the person (me) scrambling at the last minute to
fill the space has DM, too? And I have it "much worse" -- she only takes 2
shots a day and I have an "insulin injector" attached to me 24/7. <sniffle>