Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) wrong word

I don't know if you read what I wrote in response to your original email, but
"fibrous" was the word I was looking for.  I know several woman that have
fibrous and they are not diabetic.  I still question the doctor saying this is
more common in diabetic woman.  From my understanding and what doctors have
told me and these other non diabetic woman, that it is something that is "just
common".