Re: [IP] Has anyone else had this problem

Try doing a test of different tapes I have found that while some may break me
out other do not.  I can use the opsite IV3000 which comes with the softset.
The trainer did tell me to cut the tab off because as sensitive as my skin is I
would break out from it.  So far so good.  Don't give up finding the right tape
is worth it.

Donna