[IP] Air in Syringe

Thank you so much for all the info I get on this site.  I seem to have had
clogged (air) tubing and high bg's.  Had to change the set and didn't have
anything but cold insulin.  I had read here that if you didn't insert the
amount of air as the insulin to be used, you would avoid bubbles.  It worked!
 Used cold insulin, inserted only a small amt. of air and no bubbles.  Thanks
so much.                          Ellie