Re: [IP] missed bolus..long night...wish we had a reminder alarm!

     I'm sorry you had such a rough night.  I forgot twice back in January
when I first started pumping.  It wasn't at bedtime though.  I had a rough
time getting things back in line afterwards but of course I was still
adjusting my rates.I never forgot to take my injections all those years so I
was really angry at myself. We do learn from our own errors and it sounds
like you guys are on the right track of working out a system to remember.
Hang in there you guys are doing great!  Sheila