re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) wrong word

Oops, sorry. I was a little nervous at the docs and when I looked up the
word in the dictionary "mastitis" sounded like what she had said and the
definition sounded correct. It was actually something like mastotrophy (not
sure of spelling). Anyway I did ask what that meant. She said it was a
fibrous condition commonly found in diabetic woman. The biopsies were not
cancerous (thank God) but she wants to check me in three months to see if
there's any change. I understand the need to vent about docs, but in this
case I really don't think she was just blaming my condition on diabetes as
she thoroughly checked me out. It just happened that what she found with me
was the same as she has seen in other diabetic woman.

pumping since 12/98