re: [IP]Diabetic Mastitis(?) and foot pain

Tell me more about this rash you have.  I have had a recurring rash
over the past 4 years that I just can't seem to get rid of.  My PCP,
Endo, and 3 or 4 dermatologists keep telling me that they don't really
know what it is.  Give me a random cream that makes it worse and then
give up.  My endo actually told me once that it was diabetes related.  I
shortly after moved, or I would have gotten a new endo.

I realized that the spot I keep getting it in is where my pj bottoms
always end up wen I wake up in the morning, right up on my shins.
Hmmm....  Let me know.