Re: [IP] RE pump carrying devices

On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 00:41:43 -0400, Jen Woodall wrote:

> > Tom, the holster sounds great to me!  I've been trying to think up a
gadget
> > for my pump, but sure didn't think of the gun-holster-idea.  I love to
sew,
> > so if you come up with a pattern, let me know!  Joanne Mc
>
> Amen to that!  I have been so disappointed with some of the supposedly
great pump carrying devices.  The generic belt clip works well most of the
time, but I'd love to hear from others about this--especially
> women who have found creative ways to stash the pump in fussy outfits (and
who don't have enough bust to stash it there).  I like the idea of the
passport holder and might have to explore using some things not
> specifically designed for the pump.
>
> Jen
>
> >Jen, my friend puts hers in her bra, but to the side, under her arm. It
stays in place and out of the way.