Re: [IP] Re:not regulated yet

<< Well darned if we do and darned if we done'.
 So why should we worry about taking care of our hearts by keeping BGs under
 control when insulin will damage the heart instead.
 Where can i read medical studies on this, please?
 Might as well just throw away the insulin and let nature take its course.
 Ginny >>

Not necessarily! your body needs insulin to use the food you eat. There are
medical studies on this. Most of them relate to Type 2. Try a medline search.
But, more importantly, discuss this with your MD. This situation does not
apply to everyone.

Barbara B.