Re: Silhouettes, was.... Re: [IP] supplies

email @ redacted writes:

<< Tara Dufour wrote:
 > Tom, does the needle have to be inserted all the way to the end?
 No it depends on your needs. Some choldren usinmg pumps only push it in
 about half way since they are a smaller target... Or just do so for your
 own reasons. Just be sure to aim it to get deep enough to be reasonably below
 the skin without hitting the muscle under the fat layer.

Are you refering to SofSets and/or Silhouettes?  I thought these had to be
inserted completely or risk getting dislodged.  If you only insert the needle
part way, how do you ensure they are in place since the "wings" would not be
next to the skin?

I have heard of people who cannot wear the SofSets due to the depth the
needle goes (not enough fat).  I was under the impression that the
Silhouettes do not have this restriction.