Re: [IP] supplies/silhouettes w/desitronic?

Blanton wrote:
> Has anyone used the silhouettes with the desitronic?  Are they interchangable?

I should hope so, since they were first solld by Disetronics as Tenders, then
later by Chronimed as Comforts, and finallyas Silhouettes by MiniMed. All are
the same thing except the printing on the packaging, they're all made
in Denmark by Maersk and sold as OEM products to the 3 companies that
sell them. Actaull they were modified when MiniMed startd getting them
because 2 fins on the hub were bothersome for MiniMed users.

Ted Quick