Re: [IP] Re:not regulated yet

Ginny Kloth wrote:
> Well darned if we do and darned if we done'.
> So why should we worry about taking care of our hearts by keeping BGs under
> control when insulin will damage the heart instead.
> Where can i read medical studies on this, please?
> Might as well just throw away the insulin and let nature take its course.

Hang on a sec. It's not insulin per se, but HIGH circulating amounts of
insulin that MAY damage the heart and arteries. And even THAT's not
proven, particularly, -- it may be a coincidental factor with something
else that's doing damage in insulin-resistant people.

This is an idea still in its infancy -- no one knows, as yet, what
exactly is going on -- it's a hypothesis at best!

Don't get all bent out of shape about it -- you and everyone else are
going to die of SOMETHING, and since we don't know if we're gonna get
hit by a bus tomorrow, I think best to concentrate on quality of life
right NOW, with a prudent but not extreme view toward preventing things
that MIGHT happen later. So take your insulin, control your BGs and
concentrate on enjoying life one day at a time!!!

Type Weird, pumping!
mailto:email @ redacted

Can you find the ugly duckling? (Hint: it ainít the pumperduck!!)