Re: [IP] Re:not regulated yet

Ginny,
Unfortunatly, there are other major complications associated with high blood
sugars.
I have glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and very slow healing.  Having tighter
control of our sugars reduces the onset of complications, thus prolongs our life.
I was told that it is not the diabetes that kills us-- it is the high blood
sugars.
Lindae