Re: [IP] FasTake vs Complete

>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: Re: [IP] FasTake vs Complete
>I have compared both these meters and have found a consistently lower
>on the Complete.

Have you tried the new Comfort Curve strips with the Complete?

I first tried the Complete a year ago and also found it had consistently
lower readings than the other meter I was using, a OneTouch Profile.
Comparisons with the Comfort Curve strips showed very similar readings. Out
of the first 7 tests, 5 were within 3 points of each other.

I've switched back to the Complete now because of its greater memory
capacity and some other features I like that the Profile lacks.