Re: [IP] Re:not regulated yet

Well darned if we do and darned if we done'.
So why should we worry about taking care of our hearts by keeping BGs under
control when insulin will damage the heart instead.
Where can i read medical studies on this, please?
Might as well just throw away the insulin and let nature take its course.
Ginny

At 02:59 PM 4/7/99 , you wrote:
>Donna,
>Yes, it is the large doses of insulin that harms the lining of the heart and
the arteries.
>Lindae
>
>Donna wrote:
>
>> Im very confused.  is it the insulin that causes the higher risk of heart
>> attack.  I was under the impression that it was the high bgs that made
us at
>> higher risk.  Can someone explain this.
>>
>> Donna

didn't need the rest and it was causing me to have a high risk of heart
attach.