Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) and foot pain

Yes, I saw a dermatologist during my pregnancy for a skin rash.  He was the only
one on the medical plan and he flat out told me he would not treat me because I
was diabetic and pregnant.  All I asked for was an ointment or cream!!!  I later
paid out of the pocket to see someone else after I had it over a year.  I found
out it was contact dermatitis.  Basically, i was allerfic to metal and rubber--
my computer chair arm rests and the car door!!!  I took 50mg zinc per day and
used aloe vera gel topically and avoided the rubber and metal and it was gone!!
Lindae