Re: [IP] Glucometer Dex Meter-Mini review

Bayer is coming out with a new version of the
glucometer elite in a few weeks, the Elite XL.  It
will have download features and date/time stamp.  It
uses a small amount of blood like the DEX, and reads
the plasma blood too(that's why the scores are
slightly higher).  We were going to purchase the DEX
even with stories of the unreliability because of how
much we liked the elite(which doesn't have download
capability), but because of the unreliability of the
DEX, we are waiting for the new elite to come out.

Also If Bayer would have offered me a free DEX about a
month ago I would have snatched it up, but when i
called and asked about rebates and such they said
there were none yet.  Was also having a hard time
finding the DEX in a pharmacy.

The elite is very to easy to use in the middle of the
night, you don't have to have it level like the DEX.

Leann Pruitt
can also be emailed at the following addresses:

Do You Yahoo!?