Hi Everyone,

Here are the scheduled chat times (but you can chat ANYTIME--the Chat Rooms
are always open). All times are Eastern Daylight Time.

Tuesday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)
Wednesday, 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. (EDT)
Thursday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)
Saturday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)

Just go to:

Instructions are there at the site.

Please email me if you'd like some other times set up. There may be some
folks who'd like to chat during the day, just let me know. It's no problem.
Also, let me know if you've got suggestions for a guest "chatter." And if
you'd like to see what you're missing, chats are archived in the "Members
Only" section of the web site.

See you there!

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)