Re: [IP] Glucometer Dex Meter-Mini review

I've been using it for about a year now. I am very satisfied with it. I
test a lot right now because I'm pregnant and it comes in handy that way
for sure.  The readings have also been very accurate when compated to lab
tests.  The last one I had  done, the meter read 5.4 and the lab said 5.2.
How's that for accurate?