Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) and Broken Neck

In a message dated 4/7/99 9:08:17 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Do any of you sometimes get the impression that docs "blame" anything they
 > can't explain (or don't want to research) on diabetes?
 You bet and even the things they can explain.  It's just an easy solution to
 problem. Ha!  I am sometimes tempted not to tell them I have diabetes.  10
 ago I fractured C7 in my neck.  The first the doctor blamed it on was my
 diabetes.  I guess the fact that I got thrown onto a hideaway bed and landed
 the mettle bar had nothing to do with it!  <VBG> >>

LOL! I know what you mean about being tempted to not tell a new doc you have
DM. It then becomes the source of all your problems. A fractured C7 is
because of DM? Gimme a break! (Oops! Sorry!)