Re: [IP] supplies

Prior to getting a Softserter (from Minimed), I dreaded having to put those
needles in my belly.  The device works with the Softsets and is similar to a
lancet device.  You load the softset in, place the end of the device next to
your skin and press a button.  Presto, the needle is in!

I have been on the pump for over 11 years and have tried just about every
infusion set available.  I like the Softsets the best because of the ease of
insertion with this device.