Re: [IP] supplies

I looked and looked for the cannula, but I couldn't see it. I didn't want
to open the package because I only got 1 sample of each kind.  I looked
again this morning and I think I can see it.  I'm gonna be scared trying to
stick that thing in.  Why do they all have such long needles? (compared to
8mm pen cap needles).