[IP] I beat the insurance co

Hi guys
Between our endo and us, we have beaten the insurance company 'who paid for
pumps but then denied supplies'.
Yesterday I received a box containing 10 boxes of tenders and cartridges
If this sounds like alot to you new folks, I have 2 pumper kids!!!!!
   The box also contained a carefully worded APOLOGY for their mistake (must
have been computer error)  YEAH RIGHT---blame it on the computer...
:-)   :-0   :-)                    Doreen-happy mom of 2 pumpers

ps. Has anyone heard from Leanne--(Lbone @jbwere.com) Everything seems to be
getting returned from her address