Re: [IP] Meow!

Kim Hughes wrote:
 Maybe we should have a hall of fame for pumps and tubing
> that took a licking and kept on ticking- or is it beeping?  Your cat beat
> my Toyota!  All hail the big "Meow"!!!

OK, I was standing on a framework that supports a material tank at work
soon after I got my first pump. I jumped down, but felt a little "light
on my feet".... Looked at the tank and saw these 2 thin lines right in
front of my face. It was my hose, which had gotten caught over a clamp.

It was stretched about 4 inches in length, but kept on working till
it was the scheduled time to change it!

Ted Quick