Re: [IP] carb percentages/scales

>Does anyone have a more extensive listing of foods that are not already
>covered in the back of the Pumping Insulin Book?  I am referring to the
>carbohydrate counting charts at the very back of the book.

Sherri---

what foods are you looking for --- i have a LARGE list of foods and fast
food places (every item on their menu including meal deals) that have been
converted to show their fat and carb. content.  and i have also contacted
other resturants for their listing.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
email @ redacted