[IP] RE pump carrying devices

> Tom, the holster sounds great to me!  I've been trying to think up a gadget
> for my pump, but sure didn't think of the gun-holster-idea.  I love to sew,
> so if you come up with a pattern, let me know!  Joanne Mc

Amen to that!  I have been so disappointed with some of the supposedly great pump carrying devices.  The generic belt clip works well most of the time, but I'd love to hear from others about this--especially
women who have found creative ways to stash the pump in fussy outfits (and who don't have enough bust to stash it there).  I like the idea of the passport holder and might have to explore using some things not
specifically designed for the pump.