Re: [IP] Re:not regulated yet

Before pumping, I had readings of 300+ and taking 170-180 units of
insulin...(155 units of 70/30 and the rest with Regular)...When I got the
pump MY basal rate was started at 1.9 and I averaged 180's...gradually
increased it to 2.3 and now today I am averaging 132 with taking a total of
85-90 units per day.....Everyone is different....
Don't Give up!!

<< I have been on the pump a few weeks now and hoped to have broken my