Re: [IP] Meow!

I have one kitten and one cat.  The kitten gets into EVERYTHING including
the shower!  My first day on the pump she was quite amazed at the tubing,
but with a very stern NO she kinda doesn't even notice it anymore.
	When i went on, my CDE warned me about teh feline chewing thing,
and well, it scared me alot, so even still, i sleep wtih my pump attachd
to my shorts in the middle of my stomach (i sleep on my sides) and i have
the tubing down my pants, so if hte covers coem off, they still cannot
nail it.  :)
	My CAT (the big one) probably does not even know i have the pump,
he just likes to sleep on my head, and hug it. :o)