[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] RE fray check


It's called Fray Check and its made by Dritz....I used to use it for my cross 
stitch fabric and I though what the heck...I'll try it! ....It works!  I 
think I found it at Wallmart


In a message dated 4/6/99 10:42:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
email @ redacted writes:

<< I've never heard of this stuff, and now 2 people have mentioned it here.  
Where the heck can I get some?!
 All my pockets have holes, so it would be very helpful.

Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org