Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 10:39:20 -0400
From: Blanton <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Meow!

Yes, the first week on the pump my kitty who sleeps with my husband and I
noticed this new
dangling toy-- my tubbing and i was so tired but i awoke to the sound of
him chewing on the
tubing and batting at my stomach!  He now knows that it is a no-no!! and I
make sure the
tubing in tucked in clothing more than not as not to tempt him.
Lindae