Re: [IP] Altitude and Pumping-Skiing

Joellleram (you didn't sign your name), I never put air in the insulin bottle
now.  I learned this at this website:  Put no air in the insulin vial.  Put a
needle in the vial, then insert the needle plus cartridge and let the insulin
flow into the cartridge by pulling back slowly on the plunger.  The air
entering the single needle will displace the air being drawn up in the
cartridge and you will have no problems with air.  This method works great.
I have a single small air bubble in the cartridge when I hook up that never
leaves until the last drops of insulin and I usually change when 10 units are
left, but not always.  Good luck.  ellen