Re: [IP] The cheesecake thing!!

If you have sugar on your fingers and you test it, it can dramatically skew the bg number.  Obviously
doesn't happen often but can happen.  Basically, any time you get a test that seems out of range then redo
it.  Over time you will stop worrying and just retest when you need to.  Cheesecake has lots of fat so
probably doesn't digest as fast as the insulin would hit.  There has not yet been invented a meter that
works perfectly every time.  Some are better than others, but basically they all mostly work great most of
the time.  Then, of course, there is the human error factor -- i.e. candy on the fingers, etc.  The only
solution is to double check when necessary, keep a spare around, and don't worry.

Hope that helps.