Re: [IP] Re:not regulated yet

Frank,
Yes, that is right- my insulin was reduced by 75% and I was told that I didn't need the rest and it was causing me to have a high risk of heart attach.  So, they said I would have good control because the
resistance would end.  I saw the rates on the web but at this time I have to follow them until i am under control.  I have always given myself the proper dose as I used to be on Ulta lente 2x day and take
humalog to cover for meals.  The small doses i started with would hardly lower my sugars.
I am not sure how long I will be patient and continue to be a passive patient in my dosages.  It is hard!
Thanks-
Lindae