Re: [IP] Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops

In a message dated 4/6/99 11:16:39 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I NEVER thought I would read "eat Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops" in a
 > diabetic newsgroup.  My things have changed..... (for the better)
  The biggest joy in having a pump is the complete lack of guilt in eating
 any of the forbidden foods. I hope that after nine years on the pump and
thinking this way I am  right!!!!! >>

My feeling is that the only difference between us and "civilians" is that,
when they eat, their pancreas automatically spits out insulin to cover the
food. We have to do it mechanically. It's all the same except for the method.
Just keep your BGs in normal ranges as much as possible.