[IP] Re:not regulated yet

I have been on the pump a few weeks now and hoped to have broken my
resistance to the very large doses of insulin I have been taking.  So far, I
am still in the high 200's to mid 300's all day and night.  My DE has upped
my basal rateds every day but I am starting to really feel awful.  How long
does it usually take to get controlled in a similar situation?  I started on
1/4  of my regular dose and am now up to half.  I was told I would never
need/take my previously high doses again but here i am feeling lousy.
Lindae