Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?)

Deb,

I have lumps in both breast they have done biopsy in both and the test came back
benign.  My surgeon said for women as they age there breast become less dense
and appear to have lumps, for most it is nothing to worry about but for those
with a family history they tend to be more aggressive.  Find a doctor you are
very comfortable with, if you or the doctor is uncomfortable with the test
results pursue all of your options. I haven't heard of diabetes mastitis.  I
have been told to keep a close check on mine because of a family history of
breast cancer.  It doesn't hurt to have breast exams or mammograms and
ultrasounds often.  If you find any other information we would all appreciate
your passing the information on.  Whenever a woman finds a lump in her breast it
is a terrifying experience.

Donna