[IP] Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops

Jeff Dempsey wrote:
> I NEVER thought I would read "eat Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops" in a
> diabetic newsgroup.  My things have changed..... (for the better)

The biggest joy in having a pump is the complete lack of guilt in eating
any of the forbidden foods.  Chocolate, cake cookies, slurpees, donuts,
Captain Crunch Cereal, even sugared drinks.  I use to become frustrated
when given regualr pop at a restaurant but now - as long as I know what I
am getting - it doesn't seem to matter (all within good eating of

I hope that after nine years on the pump and thinking this way I am