RE: [IP] supplies

Hi, Tara.  Sounds like they are selling you the right stuff.  Did you
explain to them what type of pump you are using.  They should know based on
that information what supplies you will need.  If they sell you 10 needles
and 5 sets of tubing, you will have to use the tubing twice.  This is fine,
but be aware that the tubing is prone to clogs.  When I tried this method, I
kept having problems with air getting inside the tubing which of course
raised my blood sugar.  The length of tubing is a personal preference.  Most
short people like the shorter length, but then again, I am 5'1" and use the
41" tubing.  Enjoy your pump!
Daphne Boman