Re: [IP] Emla Max

Ted wrote:
>I keep wondering if it isn't possible to use Anbesol instead of Emla.
>I know it's for mouth sores and other things, but could it be used for

I don't happen to have any anbesol in the house, so I can't check on this.
Does it say anywhere on the tube that it isn't supposed to be applied to an
open sore or wound???  My only concern is that inserting a needle through
the layer of anbesol might drag some of it in. If it is a substance that
isn't supposed to go "inside" then it might be a problem.

Mary Jean