[IP] Bolusing

Being a new pumper, I have a couple of questions.

1. It appears to me that the Idea is to Bolus everytime we eat something. no
matter how big a meal or small a snack.  Which is different than with
Injections.  Is this a correct assumption?

2. My Endo has given me a scale of Bolus amounts to administer based on the
b/s level at the time.  I'm still experimenting but my factor appears to be
7 or 6.5.   how does this factor relate to the bolus amounts he gave me??
For example... a b/s of, say, 9.2; he says bolus 9 units, if my meal is say
56 carbs and applying a factor of 7 that =8 units. which is correct??

                  Footprints Printing Inc.
            A-A-A  Appraisals International.
     "We Always Leave Good Impressions"