Re: [IP] IP Gets recommendation from Diestronic

> Michael, with all the work you do I
> particularly wanted you to see the complement
> IP received.
That is great. I've been trying for almost a year to get Disetronic
off their collective duffs. MM jumped on the bandwagon immediately. I
hope they printed this in the European newsletter as well. There are
50 or 60 thousand pumpers there and only about a hundred or less on
the list. We could easily host several more languages if there were
interested participants.

Michael <email @ redacted>