Re: [IP] Re: sites to be used

Hi Linda

I have the Minimed 507c and I use the 24" tubing....

When I wear dresses, this is what I have done to carry my pump in the pocket.
 I have cut tiny little slits (on the inside of the dress) in the bottom of
the pockets  Also, I went to a Big & Tall shop and bought those big T-shirts
with pockets on them and I've done the same thing..I use  these to sleep in.
They seem to be a lot cheaper than buying one made for the pump. (I paid $16
for 2 shirts)  I use "Fray Check" around the edges to prevent them from
unravelling.  You can get this at any fabric store.