Re: [IP] Emla Max

email @ redacted writes:

<< I keep wondering if it isn't possible to use Anbesol instead of Emla.
 I know it's for mouth sores and other things, but could it be used for
 Ted Quick >>
I'm not too sure, Ted, but I use Anbesol (or sore throat spray) for my kids
before I take out a splinter and it's always worked fine for us that way.
Now I know you would go a lot deeper to insert a canula than a splinter
usually goes, but at least it numbs the surface.....Not sure about deeper
Kelly M.  (Who STILL hasn't heard from the insurance yet about a pump for