[IP] Re: long tubing

You asked about the long tubing and what to do with it.  I hated the long
tubing and it got in the way of everything so I ordered the 24 inch tubing
for my MiniMed 507c.  You might want to try the shorter tubing it certainly
has made my pumping a lot more enjoyable.  I've been on the pump since
1/18/99 and love it !!!!