[IP] Re: 1) Vaculance and 2) does anyone still make TesTape

I called Bayer at 1-800-348-8100 and was told that the Vaculance costs 25$
and you can order direct from them.  I do not have one, others on this list
may be able to tell you more about them.

Bayer also makes Diastix in bottles of 50 and 100, actually made to dip urine
for glucose, but useful to "dip" diet sodas and make sure they are really
diet.  I would rather try old fashioned TesTape but I can't find it anymore.
Does anyone else know if it's still around?