[IP] Re: sites to be used

I have only been on the pump now for 6 days and changed my site agin
this morning( i've changed it twice since starting) Knock on wood, my
biggest fear has not come true, I have had no problem with the adhesive.
But I do have a question, at the location of my 1st 2 sites ( about 2
inches above and to the left/right of belly button) I have a red dot
about the size of a pencil point. I believ it is caused from the needle
going in orginally( i use soft set) is this suppose to happen and how
long should it last. I get these marks when I have ivs run and it takes
forever for them to go away.( my armsare covered with them from my
hospital stays( 4 of tem) in Feb)
   Also the tubing is so long, what can you do with it. Right now, the
pump is in my pocket with the tubing pushed in ther too. Any
suggestionswouldbe great.
  All and all Ilove my pump so far. In fact tonight I treated myself to
strawberies and cream for dessert and so far ( 2 hours psot) my level is
128!!!This is great!!