Re: [IP] Re wrong sugar reading/cherry cheesecake?

I  have often had an uneasy feeling after cooking and handling food that it
might change the results on my glucometer.  I take caution of really
carefully washing my hands before testing for this very reason.  I spend too
much on strips to waste them. Sheila