Re: [IP] Need help for unexplained bg

Well what the endo doesn't know won't kill him.  If he waits until Im not sick I
may never get trained.  I really don't see the need to train with saline
either.  The pump doesn't appear that it is that hard to use.  (I have been
wearing it and have set a basal rate and do boluses when I eat, all that is
missing is the insulin and getting rid of the needles.) I guess he just doesn't
want to be waken in the middle of the night or bothered on the weekend. *L*

Donna