RE: [IP] eating out

At 04:56 PM 4/5/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I too am unable to find info on chains as mentioned below.  I have checked
>all the fast food books in my bookstore.  They have tons of McDonalds,
>Boston Market, KFC, etc.  However I am yet to find info about Bennigans, Red
>Lobster, Applebee's, Chili's, etc.  I have checked websites where
>applicable.  I even went so far as to write the Red Lobster corporate office
>for info and they responded that they had none. *sigh*  I eat at these
>places frequently and info would help.  I second the request for info!
>Ellen Compell (Age 30)
>Type II, Pumping since Dec. 1998
>MiniMed 507C
>email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>

I have found that list of food joints and ALOT of other food items from
alcohol to candy bars, the info includes carbs, calories, and fat... and
more.  if you have a certain place or item just ask the food joints include:
Burger King
Dairy Queen/Brazier
Domino's Pizza
Dunkin' Donuts
Pizza Hut
Taco Bell

these even include the totals for the meal deals.

so if you would like me to look up something just let me know..
or if you would like me to copy the pages and mail them to you please tell
me the food places and the food guide is a LARGE LIST all and all it is 74
pages long.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438