Re: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

For a sweetner I use stevia which health food stores sell. But I really don't
even use that much of that.  I drink alot of water..I do not drink alot of pop
(soda) and I drink de-caf coffee once a week. I am very allergic to yellow #5
dye and red dyes so that doesn't leave much.  I drink bottled water.  and I
foods without sweetner..I find they taste just as good natural.
I have to drink so much water per day because of some medications I am on.